Monday, October 6, 2008

Jamming & Junking!!!

Saturday Nite we took the kids to see these guys...
a sold out, FaBuLoUs Myriad concert at the Cascade Theatre...
It's an honor and a blessing to know the drummer of this band...he taught my 25 year old daughter, Andrea, how to play drums when she was 11...he & the band graciously played at her sweet 16 party...we actually get to chat with him, his lovely wife, & sweet children at the occasional BBQ... his amazing drum technique and this band's surreal, melodic music touches my heart...and my kids LOVE them as much as I do!


OK...so, as far as the junking trip the next day...I woke up @ 5am, headed to the antique flea market with Lorie, Kimberly Ann, and Kimberly Nicole...& FORGOT THE CAMERA!!! Yikes!!!Total brain fart!!! ...LuCkiLY, Kimberly Nicole had one of those disposable doozies! (She also packed water bottles and granola bars for all of us...is this chick FaBuLoUs or what???!!!). film currently at the local Walgreens being placed onto disk...if they turn out,
FOTOS to be posted...2morrow!!!

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...