Friday, October 10, 2008

2morrow never came...

Gotta love this image...It about sums up my mood lately...his music tames me & soothes me...and i think he just gets better with age...my Calgon Guy!



My utmost sincere apologies as I haven't posted the "Junking 101" blog...I am madly getting ready for tomorrow nite's "Art Hop"! Whenever my man takes off on business trips, as he sometimes must, I get a bit short circuited or overwhelmed, i guess one can say! My two moppets need lunches packed, homework checked, errands ran, and the house looks a sight!
My oldest daughter leaves next week for Santa Cruz and her going away party is Sunday...


So, in honor of outdoor parties I leave you with...
Interior Decorator Emanuela Marchesini... swoon...
Have a great weekend ya'll. Hope to see some of your smiles at the Hop!

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...