Saturday, October 4, 2008

Junk Trippin'


I'm off tomorrow to salvage another "man"nequinn dress form...

or maybe another iron lady form...This is Cate. She's from France, then New York to Los Angeles, & finally landed here in Redding!!! (one might say she's been around!)...

I'm making my list, gutting my sweet man's monster truck, and taking 3 lovely ladies on a "Junkin' Expedition". On the last trip, 2 fabulous friends were gracious enough to be my "guinnea pigs". We had a blast! BUT... poor Karen, driving up front with moi, actually had to reach into her purse and give me TOLL BOOTH money cuz mizz monica had spent every penny! (DUHHH...note to self...place a 10 spot in ashtray for toll booth, etc...) Why can't the floggin' toll booth accept visa debit cards? UGH!!!

Fotos, location, & what to take on your Junk Trip when I get back...oooh...and what not to wear! I always smile when I see women in cha cha heels on a junk trip.




I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...