Thursday, April 30, 2009

I just wanna fly...

This Saturday i will attend the 'Fly Girls' event at Rolling Hills. I love their catch phrase...Some of the Best Fishermen Aren't Men...A charity event for women who have, or may have had, breast cancer. Along with other independent shops, I will be setting up shop, and I fear that sometimes I bite off more than i should! A bit nervous as I am definitely a 'newbie' at this...my first show to be exact! Wish me luck. Now, i will go make my lists, check 'em again, pray...and sleep...and go on with the show!
when i get back i just want to soak...

No, i wish this were my bathroom......and No, Robert Redford will NOT be washing my hair...that's okay. Tim always offers to massage my calves when i hop out of the shower, after an especially long day...and that's okay!

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...