Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Happy Sunday Swoon



I love Sundays. I love Sundays. Yippee Skippee I love Sundays. (little dittie I sang this morning in my pjs while sipping coffee)...and then (record scratching) my husband showed me the morning paper with my head on the front page of our local Finance Section. Apparently our local paper cannot shave the good 20 pounds off my head like I asked. Fashion magazines shave a mere 2 millimeters off emaciated models, we fly rockets to the moon, for heaven's sake! I better dig out my leg warmers, and torn sweatshirts, and headbands/wristbands, and reeboks, and fanny belt for my bottled water and power bars, all my Richard Simmons tapes, and Butts & Gutts of Steeel vhs tapes! I'm gonna get my Jazz Hands goin'! Yowza!

They did an article on our local Shop Hop Redding which I spearheaded last year. You can read the article on Redding.com.

Sunday's swoon... It would look so lovely on Miss Andrea's wrist...(my 25 year old)...

bracelet on Laralewis.etsy.com

Check out her sweet blog: laralewis.blogspot.com...grab a cup of tea, (i like cofee) and visit this site. Her pieces are so fabulous. Each piece tells a story...sweet, dreamy, and definitely vintage inspired.

Happy Sunday to you!

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...