Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Diva Day Friday & Design Chat Saturday...

Tonite is Diva Day Friday!
Diana Dorn's "Bags 2 Di 4" will be featured tonite. Diana's upcycled handbags are made with vintage leather/suede jackets and hip fabrics. She will also bring her fabulous textile table runners.
Swing by and say "Hey"!
Wine, cheese, & chocolate will be served...of course!
to "Celebrate the Diva in Ya!"

Halloween Entryway featured in Country Living Magazine...
diggin' the door color
...(um, "diggin"??? Yeah, my lingo is stuck in the 70's)...
Upside-down gourds/skulls are cute...
Ut Oh...another Pre-Thanksgiving chore for me & my man!



Tune in this Saturday to KLXR Radio-1230 AM @ 9am
for the "Home Zone" with Sally Marbry.
Welcoming Fall Entryways will be the topic.
Then, head over to the shop for "Domestic Diva-Design Chat" @ 11am.
coffee, croissants, and fresh fruit will be served.

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...