Wednesday, April 15, 2009

shop local, save your local economy...

This morning, I shared this with our Shop Hop Team. It's a nationwide movement to save independent, local, brick and mortar shops. If we all did our share by shopping local, we help preserve our local economy that this country was built on. Not just small retail shops, but also our local grocer (Sunset Marketplace, Holiday Market ), your local dry-cleaner, baker (Sweetspot, From the Hearth Bakery), butcher (R&R Meats, Kents), restaurants (Your fave here!)...the list goes on and on...

Check out the 3/50 project website @: http://the350project.net for more info. Oh, and thanks for stopping by my shop and saying 'hello'. You're the reason i opened a shop in good ole' Redding!


I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...