Friday, August 8, 2008

Let's Hop!

a sweet rootin' tootin' wristlet

2nd Saturday Art Hop featuring fun sewn creations by Salisha Lloyd.
Makes me want to dig out my sewing machine and play! Um...confession... I actually failed Jr. High Sewing Class in the 70's!!! Yeah, I still get horrid flashbacks & break out in a cold sweat when seated at a Singer sewing machine to this day...Hmm maybe there's "Sewing Rehab 101" for the likes of me? hee hee...
must... have... book bag
sweet tweet satchel
Salisha's handcrafted goods may include felt, vintage buttons, metal zippers, funky polyester prints, or anything that strikes her fancy! She loves working with vintage fabrics so, the majority of her work is planet friendly. Now, that's green! Her work will be featured at the shop thru the end of August...
Be sure to check out her shop at: janeisplain.etsy.com

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...