Thursday, September 19, 2013

fall days...


I'm down with a head cold today, so I figured I'd take it easy & make a little aromatherapy using rosemary snipped from my yard.  Anise, nutmeg, or any of your favorite spices can be added as well.  Just toss them in a pan with approximately 16-24 oz of water and let it simmer.  Your house will smell lovely-amazing...


Lit some pumpkin and cinnamon candles...
 

 Watched this...


And a little later, I'm making myself a little of this {so I can rest}...
{image via:  http://wallflowergirl.co.uk/rum-hot-toddy/.  Great recipe!}
If I must be down with a cold, I may as well enjoy it... Happy fall y'all!
♥ mo

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...