Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Most Lovely Final Diva Day it was...












I took a short breather just long enough to snap a few images...


So many beautiful chicas (& guys) stopping by just to wish me the best of luck and mentioning how much FUN it's been!


I can honestly say it was probably the hardest week of preparation due to all the end-of-school activities for both my moppets, plus my husband's job, evening engagements...


What I will not miss: Difficult customers!
The evening turned out SO very beautiful with my true, lovely customers & friends
who were, and will always be, the most loveliest of all!
And that is what I will miss most of all!

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...