Monday, May 18, 2009

Coasting...





images from google...
We leave on a camping trip to the coast Wednesday morning. When I first met my husband back in '84, I found it so odd to hear people say, "we're heading to the coast"...only because I had just moved inland to Redding. Growing up in the South Bay, it was so foreign to me when I heard people say it. Now, it brings sheer joy to my heart when I say, "we're heading to the coast". If I don't get to the ocean at least twice a year, I am NOT a happy camper. With the closure of my shop around the corner, this is the perfect place to just breathe and reflect with my kids. The weather should be sunny in the high 50's while it is in the 90's here, in Redding.
Oh, I love staying 'on the coast'!

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...