Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Flingin' it...

The Cottage Tour was wonderful last weekend. The weather was beautiful, the artists were lovely, the homeowners gracious, and the attendees extremely courteous! We don't have a final count on ticket sales just yet...but it should be good! Thank you all for attending this inspirational event. Thank you for supporting our local Women's Refuge. Women helping other women. You ladies ROCK!
Another Event?!
Yes! Join us for 3 full days of Spring Goodness! Attend all 15 shops, (grab a Shop Hop Map), within the next 3 days, and enter a chance for 1 of 3 lovely Spring Baskets! It is a celebration of Spring and YOU, our lovely customers. Refreshments, various door prizes, and fun throughout the weekend. Stop by to say 'hello'. I'd love to see you.!
XO

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...