Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diva Day Friday - jewelry with a cause...


I met Viki and Bobbi through Kimberly Nicole and was delighted when they joined the 'made in the (530) show'...

It was then I learned the story of 'Lorie Lynn Jewelry' - Jewelry with a cause.


Lorie Lynn was a good friend of Viki and Bobbi's. Lorie lost her battle with cancer after a valiant 2 year struggle. Every piece of jewelry that Viki and Bobbi create is in honor of Lorie Lynn's generous spirit and her love for life. Their website reads that ' a little of Lorie's spirit goes into every piece they make'... 10 percent of sales benefit education & prevention research of cancer.


Join us for wine, cheese, and chocolate! It's for a great cause!

Diva shoes optional...

I say Songria... you say Sangria...

For my 49th , I mean "Who's Counting?" Birthday Party, I decided to host a Sangria Party...   {image source:  Pinterest...